|Previous Thread:||NEED 100K MLM or anything you can spare MLM|
|Next Thread:||Central Warehouse For Corps|
| Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 04:19 am |
I think I've come up with as close as to a win-win-win solution as we're going to get here:
1. The Jackle takes United 50 States.
2. Jason registers a new country...as a Peaceful Country.
3. Once established, I'll send Jason an invitation to join the Kemi Club (our Common Market).
The Jackle - takes out Jason as pledged.
1. Dumps the United 50 Mess he'll never straighten out.
2. Foreswears a military, which he inevitably overbuilds and sinks himself with.
3. Gets to concentrate on the economic side, which he's never mastered.
4. Gets trade partners who are willing to help him.
Kemi Club - we've got some newbie members I've helped teach the game to (as Faith can verify), who are also clamoring for more trade partners. (It makes no sense for anyone to take in the United 50 States, as it will be leveled in due course.)
| Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 08:22 am |
True True - What ever happened to the Cadets?
| Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 10:36 am |
| Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 12:39 pm |
I don't know what happened after I left.
| Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 04:39 pm |
Jason hasn't logged on in 6 days. Think he knew it was a lost cause?