Simcountry Home   Simcountry Documentation   Simcountry Documentation   Simcountry Terminology
online games, multiplayer games
spacing
bullet Simcountry is an Online Digital World where you are the President of a country.
spacing
bullet No download needed!
spacing
What is Simcountry?
Beginners Info
What is Simcountry?
| | | | |
Previous Thread: FINANCE INDEX
Next Thread: Buying weapons

CEOs wanted - 0% tax until gameyear 2138

Simcountry: Simcountry Bulletin Board  CEOs wanted - 0% tax until gameyear 2138

Grey

Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 07:26 am Click here to edit this post
I'm doin the helicopter over here...

whippity whippity whip

Illusion

Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 07:57 am Click here to edit this post
So what you're saying is not only do you make 75% of the posts on the BB but the other 25% are you just trying to hide. Let me tell you buddy. Until you learn how to think you will think you can hide, but i can read your thoughts whenever i want. Not that i really ever do want to. I know exactly who you are and where you are. And, i can track you down whenever i want. When i get around to it i am going to make you suffer. Not die. I will keep you alive for eternity. Making sure you don't escape my Wraith. All this for a game you say...!? You ruined it for me, and as an individual i am 6B times more important than you. And you will pay for every last little click you make 6B times over. I know you think it is all fun and games and that you can hide. But life is not a joke buddy. This is the real deal, and you are messing with the wrong foe. Yes. Right. An enemy is what you have. I will soon be gone from this game, but not from the world. I will forget you. But unfortunately, your actions will remain ingrained in the book of life. I will not have to read the book to continue immenently torturing you. But rather, my peons will carry out the tasks unmolested. My dictation is the law and you will hear my name in vain.

Missouri

Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 08:09 am Click here to edit this post
ROFLMAO!

Once again ... you have no idea

About many things : )

New Tamara

Thursday, October 09, 2003 - 09:27 am Click here to edit this post
..... uh hu

Illusion why dont you take your advice and shut up, your posting here had nothing to do with the topic.

You came out saying 0% tax is the best for corps with debt but I see no evidence here to support your claim.

BTW, arn't you the guy Syth killed.... HAHAHAHAHA

Ceres

Saturday, October 11, 2003 - 01:49 am Click here to edit this post
whippity whippity whip

Mabo...I think I just went blind. Damn you...DAMN YOU!

Then again, I wonder if it might actually be possible to become airborne if one 'does the helicopter' in justtttt the right way.

Emeresonia, I think you might also want to bring a first aid kit :)

And illusion...wow.

i can read your thoughts whenever i want
I will keep you alive for eternity. Making sure you don't escape my Wraith
(btw...did you intend to write 'wrath', or did you actually mean, "your wraith"? If you meant "wraith", then id love to meet your disembodied, spirtual revenant. maybe we can chill for a bit, toss back some protoplasmic brewskies. Chilling should be easy for a representative of the Undead)
You ruined it for me, and as an individual i am 6B times more important than you.
(dear god! I dont know which is more surprising - the fact that you think you, as a human individual, are six billion times more important than another human, or the fact that you abbreviated it as "b" in the middle of your diatribe)
But life is not a joke buddy. This is the real deal, and you are messing with the wrong foe.
(Are you saying that simcountry is real? *backs away*)
I will soon be gone from this game, but not from the world. I will forget you. But unfortunately, your actions will remain ingrained in the book of life. I will not have to read the book to continue immenently torturing you. But rather, my peons will carry out the tasks unmolested. My dictation is the law and you will hear my name in vain.
I really dont know what to say, especially about that last bit.
Ive never spoken to someone who appeared to think they had the powers of a vindictive god before (well, I do remember a few iffy conversations with you in IRC...but still :P)

its possible that im taking things very much out of context, or that you meant something very different than what I think you meant. If so, id love to be enlightened (but not spiritually!)
:)

Illusion

Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 10:11 am Click here to edit this post
It's spiritual. The dead have all the answers...

Emersonia

Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 08:43 pm Click here to edit this post
As do mescaline addicts, but maybe I'm just cynical.

Blackrock Spire

Monday, October 13, 2003 - 10:28 am Click here to edit this post
Moooooooo

Ceres

Monday, October 13, 2003 - 10:33 am Click here to edit this post
or high.

Simcountry Introduction