| Sunday, December 28, 2003 - 04:03 am |
Welcome all Sim Country players!
With the new year about to dawn on us, it's time for us to create our 2004 wishlist!
Feel free to post in the TNN Forums what you sort of features, articles or activities you would like TNN to provide in the new year!
All suggestions are welcome
| Sunday, December 28, 2003 - 07:36 am |
I want war back. =[
| Sunday, December 28, 2003 - 08:57 am |
"Top Ten" Wish List
1. That Presidents are able to transfer funds to State and National Corps as CEO's currently do with CEO controlled Corps.
2. That Presidents are able to transfer funds to Country Controlled Public Corporations and CEO's to Enterprise Controlled Public Corporations, to reduce the Corps debt.
3. Increase the Presidents ability to transfer up to 50K workers from the current 25K workers to other Countries under his/her control per game month.
4. Increase the Presidents ability to transfer up to 16M $E from the current 8M $E to other Countries under his/her control per game month.
5. Merge Conquered Countries into the Main Country (account) for more efficient management.
6. Improve commodity ordering process for Corps monthly required operating supplies.
7. The establishment of a "true" Strategic Country Commodity Storage Facility.
8. Automatically place unsold commodities (6 game month cutoff) into the SCCSF at market rate plus 5%. This prevents the selling Corp to suffer a financial loss.
9. That Presidents and CEO's be able to set their own interest rates for loans offered.
10. That SimCountry continue to improve this "work in progress" and to prosper and grow in 2004.
Happy New Year Everybody
| Monday, December 29, 2003 - 10:02 am |
id like "landing" craft for land based offence to take place over seas and for the map to be a globe and not a flat world :P
| Monday, December 29, 2003 - 01:02 pm |
all I want is sharks with laser beams on their heads
| Monday, December 29, 2003 - 06:37 pm |
... and after burners so that the sharks go to hyperspeed when they fart.
| Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 05:14 am |
oh and i forgot Kylie sittng on my face :P
| Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 06:57 pm |
I sent you the calendar - what more do ya want
| Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 11:46 pm |
no transfer limit between countries and no wars restrictions like it used to be so I can own this world