|Previous Thread:||I don't know how comes that my thread was deleted|
|Next Thread:||Trade Partners wanted|
| Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 10:06 pm |
I'm looking for active players to join a federation. players should have a good understanding of the game, i.e. you know were to find information and you know the rules of the game.
I'm willing to train players in the finer points of economy and military aspects, but I do expect members to help each other.
titles and ranks within the federation will exsist, but are not defined at this point. I'm also inquiring w3c about a private message board that is registered at the simcountry server. further details about the board will be given as I get them.
some other general ideas of the fed:
1) the federation will be based in one area of the map, that area will probly be Eridana though that is not a definate location.
2) all members are required to have a ceo account for building military corperations. each ceo account is expected to dominate in one or two areas of weapon production.
3) members are expected to be aggressive. fearless blue is a war world and I want a warmongering federation.
4) players are not expected to play every day, though that would be prefered, but are expected to play atleast once a week.
5) if the message board idea is a go, then members are encouraged to post atleast once a week. this is so I know each member is active in the fed. this also helps each member get to know each other.
if your interested, post here or send me a message @ wartime concubine.
my past federations as leader: Thundercats (creator), NWO (voted chairmen), The Dark Legion-or something like that (voted chairmen).
| Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 02:56 am |
Sounds cool! I'm resetting within 10 days. In the meantime, I'm working on my last three land neighbors (I got a late start). After I reset, I'm willing to move anywhere in the world--I'm presently in Decambra, Centura Donna. I have a CEO that is working on dominating...uhm...defense fortifications.
I am active almost daily, with interruptions in my activity typically during the weekend. If you look up my country Nimzovich in WG, you can see that I know many of the finer points of the economic aspect of the game, but I'm not quite as refined at war.
I would definitely be interested in joining your fed.
| Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 08:00 am |
| Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 08:19 pm |
cool, I know both of you are veteran players with great skills.
I would like to get atleast 3 more players though.
| Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 11:51 pm |
Thanks for the compliment. I am truly honored.
| Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 03:54 am |
heya, I would have no problem with moving wherever to support the fed if admitted ;)
| Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 04:13 am |
message board update:
I'm not going to hold my breath about the board. I ask w3c if I could have them host a message board, they respond "we're not sure what you mean by "private message board".
wtf do you think I mean? private message board is a self explaining phrase...atleast I thought it was. sheeesh
| Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 01:01 pm |
TNN has message boards
| Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 06:56 pm |
...i forgot about that...