| Saturday, January 10, 2004 - 08:19 am |
Federations are welcome to apply for their private federation boards in TNN.
The process is simple, make sure you have a TNN account and a TNN forum account (just go to the TNN forums once upon signing in for an auto-signup), then E-Mail your federation details.
Federation Details Needed
1. Federation name, which SC world, member amount and main board administrator.
We will only be accepting applicant federations which have at least 5 unique presidents (5 in free worlds, 10 in Golden Rainbow). This means that multiple countries owned by the same president in the federation counts as 1 only. This is to reduce possibility of setting up boards for federations which are not serious about their organisation and future.
2. Number and types of boards desired, eg. General, War, Internal Affairs.
3. Access permissions for the different boards (can choose to detail them in the application e-mail or after it is setup). For example, a special board that is only accessible members within the federation leadership.
Some useful features for federations
1. Federation chairman or members of leadership to moderate or co-moderate the various boards with ability to access, read, post, reply, edit, delete, make stickies, make announcements, vote, create polls, attach files and download files all fully customisable.
2. Powerful permissions system to ensure that only your federation members see the federation boards and they see exactly what they're supposed to see.
3. Ability to make threads sticky, make announcements, setup polls to vote on issues.
4. Support for sub-federation boards whereby each sub fed can have its own moderators, board hierarchy etc. all within the same main federation category.
5. Message formating options with BBcode & controlled HTML support.
6. E-Mail notifications about replies to your posts or threads you subscribe in.
7. Customisable ranks & avatar system plus e-mail like private messaging system.
8. Forums integrated into TNN SimNews giving you a one stop access to SimCountry Tools, News, Rankings & Federation boards right on TNN itself.
| Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 06:17 pm |
I think IP athought not perfect would work to a degree to stop cause most of the time you do use the same internet connetion besides it's like the paradox if you have to destroy the freedom to 'protect it' whats the point it would be better to have a percentage of multis and have a fun game where people can play togeather not isolated like they are now than the current situation
| Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 06:20 pm |
also to prevent multis but still keep the game freed up why not make them start in a random continent (they chosse the country in the continent though) so multis couldn't use lots of their countries in a war