|Previous Thread:||Can I sell a corporation?|
|Next Thread:||How does the stock price and the market work??|
| Monday, September 08, 2003 - 03:36 pm |
Jesus is LORD
Miracles I have seen since the last time I was here:These are all true stories...I witnessed them except one.
1. Inumerous amounts of people, get feelings in their feet again and stand out of their wheel chairs and run...In the name of Jesus.
2. People healed of cancers, and tumors disappearing all in the name of Jesus.
3. A group of Deaf and Blind people, recieved their sight and deaf people having their ears opened. In the name of Jesus.
4. Mangled body parts restored, in the name of jesus.
5. crippled, or parrylized walking and standing and crying of course...IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
6. In India, a preacher went to convert people in the name of jesus. There were from 5000-50,000 muslims there (i forgot the number). He told them he was going to preach and heal in the name of allah and muhamed first , but nothing happened. Then he healed in the name of JESUS and the blind man's eyes were opened. He then told a woman with a loud voice, "Stand up on your feet , IN THE NAME OF JESUS". The lady leaped up in the right order and all the muslims started screaming and running to the preacher. When the preacher asked what was the muslims saying , the translator said, "JESUS LIVES!"
| Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 01:04 am |
how long have they said that "jesus is coming?"
they said he would come in 2000, but he didnt.
| Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 01:05 am |
by the way, i think it is good that you believe in something, but dont go and try to shove it in our faces. It does no one any good.
| Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 06:30 pm |
______"how long have they said that "jesus is coming?"
they said he would come in 2000, but he didnt."______
**wonders if he should respond to such and ignorant post**
| Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 03:39 pm |
it doesn't matter what 'they say'
| Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 06:11 pm |
The bible says ...If you read it... "No man will know (or ever know) the time and the hour of the lambs coming, but woe to those who reject christ when he comes. The signs of his coming are this:
1. Nations having great perplexities (having no way out). Today, nuke stand-offs, terrorists, lawlessnes, wars, and rumors of war, etc.
2. Children will be disobedient to their children, and curse them, families will be divided, 2-3, mother and son against father and daughters. Today, families are breaking up all over the place, the family structure itself will be gone very soon if this continues.
3. Babylon rebuilt. The region of ancient babylon in the bible was the center of the middle East or in other words "IRAQ". Today, war and famine are in Iraq as people are trying to REBUILD IT AGAIN.
4. The Prince of the East. He has not come yet, but did you know the people in the mideast want to revert back to monarchies, with kings queens and princes, and Iran and Saudi arabia etc still have kings. Makes you think dont it.
5. Climate changes, great earthquakes, floods, droughts, death of many animals. Today there is Global Warming, Europe, Asia, and North America, and Australia have and are experiencing record breaking temperatures. Have you noticed that everytime you look on the news there is something about nature breaking previous records...EVERYTIME!
6. Global government, hmmm the United Nations are trying to get a United World! (thats self-explanatory).
7. Little or no use of money. These days gold isnt used as regular currency, its the gold of a government. So in parralel instances the use of a credit card Is greater then ever before. They are even thinking of basing economy points to each person and taking away money altogether.
Love God. If you knew him you would love him! There is no reason to hate him once you know him! If you want to know him tell me and Ill help you. If someone tells you that tounges and the holy spirit are false they are lying to you, I speak in tounges daily to god.
| Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 07:28 pm |
SHUT UP! YOU FUCKING DOUBLESTAR!!
STOP TALKING! YOU ARE FUCKING IRRITATING
ME YOU MORON!
What THE FUCK do you think?!?!?
That YOU are the enlighted one???
And about the earthquakes and stuff...
DO you REALLY think that god does that?
WHY the FUCK should he?!?!?
And if he is as strong as the bible says,
why isn't he destroying the whole earth?!?
Iraq is not babylon...
And christians are talking about uniting
aren't they? Well...WHY THE FUCK are they always
in war with muslims and stuff then?
Damn...please STOP posting here doublestar...
THANKS IN ADVANGE!
| Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 04:16 pm |
mr soviet union.
you used to be soooooooo diplomatic
| Friday, September 12, 2003 - 12:28 am |
OH MY GOD!!!!
While I was reading this board a few days ago I steped out to use the rest room, and when I came back, my wife said she posted, then she said no she did not. SHE DID!!!
Doublestar, thanks for the invite to your fed but I can not join. For one thing you could not help defend me if I were attacked by infidels. For another thing I don't share your beliefs. Call me an infidel!! (My wife agrees with you...keeps things interesting at home, and I love it.)
I see many positives in a belief in this biblical god, and I was raised by a VERRRRRY religious mother. But eventually I learned to read and to reason for myself. Still not so good at spelling though.
A question for Windrich...... Why do some people dislike you so much? I was in a fed with some very anti-Windrich people last year, and frankly I don't see the threat. If you would like to send a message to Xiping I am courious. If you would like to attack Xiping, I am ready!
Doublestar, If you would like to invite gatorsboo (my wife) into your fed she might join. I kind of doubt it though, she is busy on GR and not very active in this world.
Happy Trails All.