| Monday, November 24, 2003 - 11:18 pm |
I'm glad you have your total worth of 1t in valuemy corp value is only 2.2t crappy economy maybe but I'm happy with it.
| Monday, December 01, 2003 - 11:40 am |
HA! I started this game 6 hours ago, and find it SUCK already bigtime!
This game has managed to turn my eager enthousiasm within 6 hours into boredom and frustration!! No other game has managed to do that!
1. The servers do NOT perform
2. For the last 3 hours I am waiting for March 31 to turn into April 1 (uh... 24 minutes someone said? don't make me laugh!)
3. The game is totally NONtransparent. The newbie guide is obscure. Terms are not explained properly, yet used in abundancy.
4. The guide and the text in the game are not consistent. Talking about selling strategy, then they say: "Use a similar strategy for *selling*").
5. The game data are not consistent. In one place they say I have a shortage of 650k vacations, in another I have a shortage of 450k! (no time difference).
6. The navigation is nonexistent! It is an obscure labyrint where you click and click to find that one item you need to see.
Excuse me, but this game is set up by amateurs.
| Monday, December 01, 2003 - 04:44 pm |
hence, the game is more like real life my friend, I'm a newb and I like it.
| Monday, December 01, 2003 - 11:42 pm |
I dont remember anyone saying it was good! lol
| Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 08:25 pm |
I like it definetly, takes a while to getting used to though :/
The Resets can be a pain...but i feel there neccessary and add a major pont to the game.
and getting out of debt is also a pain... can take a month or so.
| Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 10:05 pm |
OK I think I may not be comming back, I really like the concept of this game, I really like the game itself, BUT I can't do anything the 1 thing I want to do is change my social security I want to take it down, but the damn thing won't accept it or something I've been trying to lower it from 40 to 38 for about 3-4 months now and it keeps not doing it every month WHY it says I can do 2% a month wtf? and to further enrage me this is the second time I've had to post this message. HA
| Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 10:06 pm |
it didn't accept it last time.... or at least it didn't post it???
| Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 10:07 pm |
that's why I put 3 mssgs here
| Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 01:54 pm |
lol, Can only Lower It 2% at a time, Partly So hackers dont do damage, partly so its more realistic. When was the last time you saw a country lower its social security 10% without Great Economic Disorder.