| Saturday, October 02, 2004 - 07:09 am |
and probly the best suggestion:
w3c development team should play the game to understand the difficulties faced by players.
1. too difficult to find active players in your war range.
2. no compition.
3. too much time needed to play with larger empires (or even small ones)
4. some weapons have several differant names, like Navy air to air missiles (aka, navy persion missiles)
5. game documentation incomplete and difficult to navigate. primarily in the navy department.
6. need to be able to search by pres name not just by country name.
7. lastly: you have war hospitals and soon clinics (or something simular)...so well what the hell do normal hospitals do?