online games, multiplayer games
Simcountry is an Online Digital World where you are the President of a country.
No download needed!
What is Simcountry?
Beginners Info
What is Simcountry?

Education priorities / quantity (Kebir Blue)

Simcountry: Simcountry Bulletin Board  Education priorities / quantity (Kebir Blue)

Imprudent Spender (Kebir Blue)

Friday, November 05, 2004 - 07:51 pm Click here to edit this post
I'm finding the docs on this singularly unhelpful.


At what "total" value of priorities does the education "max out" potential students?

I.e. suppose I want only 85% of the new population to go to school and the remaining 15% hang around to be LLW.

What value should the sum of my educational priorities be in order to send only 85% of possible students to school?

Simcountry Introduction