| Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 05:52 am |
Josh, here are some tips:
1) Get your economy turning a nice profit.
2) Repeat step 1 several times.
3) Start a CEO account. Build 2 profit-making corporations, 1 arms corporation each time you can.
4) Have your arms corporations set up trade contracts for 99 months to your country. Two advantages here: a) doesn't count against the spending limit, and b) you get a steady stream of weaponry.
5) Before you buy weapons on trade contracts, buy ammo.
6) Buy more ammo. You will need it.
7) Keep buying more ammo. You will need it.
8) When you think "Surely to God I've got enough ammo!" go back to step 5 one more time.
9) Then start buying weapons. Why? Because without ammo you'll just start a war too early and not be able to finish it due to ammo shortages!
10) When you have a few state-owned corporations start to get profitable, lower your tax rate a lot. The market price will shoot up and your CEO can buy them. That will put cash into your country. Then raise the taxes again.