| Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 10:48 pm |
country name would make it easier to advise, but most common things to do would be:
- set social security payments as low as 40% of LLW salary
- set goverment salaries to 9k per LLW
- close unprofitable corporations and replace them with more profitable
- if you have large army move as much as you can into reserves
- buy quality upgrades for your corporations, when you are low on workers start buying efficency upgrades
- improve trade strategies; for goods in demand raise inital offering price, for those in surplus set a bit lower.
- make sure your corporations are supplied and 100% staffed.
- *destroy transportation infrastructure untill index of 80
- *destroy health facilities untill index of 60
*- those are only if you are already drowning, but in such case you might dereg and select new one (if population is low and country isnt much to look at).
some say i am a bit hard to understand, so dont hesitate to ask and i will give you more detailed answer.