| Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 02:20 am |
A FAQ section in hopes of dispelling the horrible rumors circulating about LDI.
1. What is the Lacerta Defense Initiative and how do I get my own...
The Lacerta Defense Initiative is a ruled by a common ideology. To serve the interests of its membership by any means neccessary. You cannot join. You are chosen. We are not for sale but can be rented for a nominal fee...
2. Well do you have a code of conduct? A constitution? Ranks? A training Fed? A common market? or branches?
3. Well all Feds have those things.
We are not other Feds.
4. Why should I pick the Lacerta Defense Initiative as my Federation? What do you offer your members?
Nothing! You are chosen not recruited. Ask again and I will beat you with a rubber hose!
5. Jeeze ok I am just comparing Federations... Ok what makes your Federation better than all the others?
We are a theocratic oligarchy devoted to the worship of the Pinktator and to spread his message of love and wisdom. And we dont have 125 noob members as deadweight to boost our stats.
6. I am afraid to ask what the message is...
We devalue the ones and zeros in order to touch the humanity in each player....And to pwn them. And carry their swag off as tribute to the Pinktator. Hail his holy name.
7. Thats a horrible message I could never support such an evil goal...
Good. No one asked your opinion.
8. How is that a worthwhile goal for such a wonderful, open, society such as SimCountry?
Its a game....Hippie.
9. Is it true you eat kittens?
10. What is the command structure of LDI?
Wildeyes: Minister of Diplomacy, Saber: Minister of Propaganda, Slocketer: Minister of Peace, Barney Rubble: Minister of Finance, and I am Minister of Shut the Hell Up.
11. Well what else do you offer your members?
We have an excellent dental plan and encourage sim evil in all our members...
12. Is Wild really evil or is that just an act?
Wild is a peaceloving hippie. She has the heart of Mother Theresa...Its in her pocket.
13. Is Barney evil?
No. Barney is our moral compass. Except when he goes on vacation. Then we can be even more cruel than usual.
I hope this rare, behind the scenes look at LDI will show our fellow presidents we are almost human.
Now give me your swag! Hail the Pinktator!