online games, multiplayer games
Simcountry is an Online Digital World where you are the President of a country.
No download needed!
What is Simcountry?
Beginners Info
What is Simcountry?

Upcoming Corp Changes (White Giant)

Simcountry: Simcountry Bulletin Board  Upcoming Corp Changes (White Giant)

Leen Dierts (White Giant)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 08:41 pm Click here to edit this post
Presidents and CEO's can work together. Just go public. Use the advantage of public corps. Max profit, no inheretage of debt, and easy transfer of ownership. That is the good part of the recent changes. The downside is that it will be more of a challenge and more work to be a good economist, but that is the overall challence. A CEO (and country) needs to sell 75% of his shares to gain profit. Just make a deal with the CEO that you buy the other 25%. If the CEO performs bad, you buy some extra shares and you are in control. Use your investmentfund to keep control over another 30%, and you are allways in control.

Simcountry Introduction