| Friday, February 25, 2005 - 06:10 pm |
Have something to say? Are you curious to know the how other players and the top players play? Want to optimise your country with all the useful hints and tips collected?
Then come down to TNN SimNews, the Total News Network for Sim Country!
Over here, you can read news from a variety of sources about the happenings in the various worlds as well as participate in the discussion and the active SC News community!
News submission OPEN to ALL!
We are located here TNN SimNews
26th February SC Convention - *Chat with jossi (W3C)* The chat will start on the 26th of February at 3PM (less than 22 hours from now). The Game Creators (W3C) will join in a live chat in the Simcountry IRC channel. To join the chat either use the guide to installing mIRC and connecting to the server or simply use TNN's simple web client. Just wait for the java applet to load and hit connect. Even if you cant get to the channel at that time you can still ask W3C your question. Simply login to TNN and post your question on the SimCountry Convention Topic.
TNN PPW List Tool - TNN has recently released the new PPW list tool. This tool allows users to find out which corporations produce the best profits per worker.
Country Graphs - TNN recently released the country graph tool which allows users to view the graphs of other players countries all in the one page.
Market Graphs - TNN also has re-released the market graph tool with many improvements. These include selecting the number of months you wish to view the history of as well as the average, maximum and minimum price of the product over the period of time. It also shows a graph of the PPW over that time.
SimCountry Rankings - *new* TNN has just re-released the Simcountry Rankings tool. This tool accurately shows the position of the top 10 countries in terms of military and Gross Domestic Product. Not only does it show individual countries but it shows how well empires and federations stack up against each other.
SimSpider - *new* TNN has also just re-released the Simspider and while the interface isn't great atm this tool is good if your empire, federation didn't make it into the top 10 to see how well it went. Also this tool is useful in finding a new country to register and can give a president looking to expand all the good targets in the area.
1. Regular News - News covering a variety of different aspects of gameplay. TNN covers the biggest wars, federation movements, bugs in the game, all the latest strategies not to mention the interviews with some of the most success presidents in the game as well as the gamemasters themselves and much more!
2. Sim Country Tools - Tools that help deliver information to presidents in a quick, easy to use manner. TNN's development team are constantly striving to improve services provided to the community so that all players have the same tools at their disposal.
3. Sim Country Help - TNN provides help to all players in the form of guides, FAQ and Strategy compilations.
4. Forums - TNN Forums based on the phpbb2 core offering a host of features which are not offered in the SC BB. Features include message formatting, quoting, thread popularity ranking, in-board e-mailing, private messaging, user groups, ../images, avatars, attachments, links, polls, emotions, rankings for the users and much more which make the TNN forums a powerful and pleasant message board that is a joy to use.
5. Polls - TNN provides polls on the major issues in Sim Country.
6. Chatrooms - TNN provides Real-time chatroom via #simcountry IRC Channel with statistics for the channel
7. Newsletter - The TNN Newsletter gives registered members a rundown of the latest events that have taken place.
8. A Voice - All players are welcome to contribute their own articles to TNN. Aspirant reporters or developers are also welcome to apply to become part of the Staff at TNN!
Brief Background of TNN
TNN SimNews is dedicated to providing Sim Country players with a comprehensive central site containing as many of the tools and as much information that exist for the game of Sim Country as well as updated news of the happenings in the different worlds via a system of both staff and player-based reporting.
We also aim to assist new-comers and veterans alike in understanding more about the game via our integrated system of TNN Site forums, open FAQ structure as well as written guides and collection of game strategies.