| Wednesday, July 9, 2008 - 06:58 am |
1. Yes very true.
False. Many newbs have an excellent attitude and wish to enjoy the game. They are treated well and learn the many subtle facets of this game from veteran players.
3. Vets have no need to avoid conflict. They have learned from the mistakes of others and taken them to heart. They also have the resources to enforce their will in their domains.
4. False. Many newbs approach the game with the intent of enjoyment and comraderie that it offers. And find other players who feel the same and have an enjoyable time. n00bs demand attention....Usually bad attention.....And get it.
5. This falls under the enforcing the will portion of this rebuttal. So yes deal with it.
6. My corporations are old. In place long before you decided to build a socialist utopia during your two week trial period. The corporation will be there long after you are gone. So yes tough deal with it.
7. First part true...Second part depends on your evaluation as newb vs. n00b.
8. True also depending on newb vs n00b.
10. Newbs have no conflict nor do they seek it...n00bs thrive on it and are beaten soundly...Some multiple times. And yet they still dont get it.
Despite your assertions that somehow SC is "unfair" I find it a game....Which implies a choice not a forced situation like a prison......Its fun not reality. So your moral judgements are useless when applied to this context. And it appears from your comments you are demanding others change their gamestyle to suit those same moral judgements you are making.....