| Tuesday, July 8, 2008 - 04:51 pm |
There were several issues that need clarifications or answers.
1. The use of raw materials if the quality of the corporation is increasing.
Answer: A corporations that produces at higher quality is using more factory maintenance units. All other raw materials remain at the same level. The number of Factory maintenance units that are used, is showing on the raw materials page section of each corporation.
2. Lowering corporate salaries if the corporation is making losses and is in debt.
Solution: We have made the conditions for the salary reduction more severe. The corporation must be losing money now, year to date and in the previous year. This change is already installed.
3. Attacking a defense wing is too easy.
Answer: We did find an error that sometimes reduced the effort by the defense as it underestimated the attack. This is already fixed. We have also changed the military units that are available to new players and in C3 countries. They now have units with either helicopters or interceptors and as a result, more power to counter an attack. This change is already part of the game for new players. It will gradually be introduced to C3 countries.
4. Base damaged for 99% and nukes keep falling while it is impossible to defend:
The problem is solved. You cannot use nukes against such bases. This is already part of Simcountry.
5. Cannot hop from a new base, created by an airport construction unit, to another location:
We have tested the function and it is possible. To clarify how it works:
The unit you want to ship must be close to that base. If you ship a unit, we choose the closest airbase. If you want to use the new base, you have to move the unit to that base and then ship it from there.
6. Bugs reported on wrong base ownership showing on a page and the name of the president being always the same.
These problems were found and solved.
7. Share sale at IPO reported as uncontrollable with too many shares selling.
After an IPO (max 15% of the shares selling), shares continue to sell automatically until the requested target is achieved. The "requested" target had a default percentage of 51%.
The default is now changed to 85%.
It is very simple to change the targets and put a different percentage as target for each corporation. The command is in the shares menu.