online games, multiplayer games
Simcountry is an Online Digital World where you are the President of a country.
No download needed!
What is Simcountry?
Beginners Info
What is Simcountry?

Simcountry wishlist. (for improvements and bugs) (Golden Rainbow)

Simcountry: Simcountry Bulletin Board  Simcountry wishlist. (for improvements and bugs) (Golden Rainbow)

hymy .. (Kebir Blue)

Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 03:56 pm Click here to edit this post
I bet you have a lot of radon in canada don't you!?

The reason only 10% of canada's uranium is useable is because the other 90% has the wrong number of neutrons. Well wrong in sense that in order to sustain a nuclear fission chain reaction, a certain number of neutrons is necessary.


I flitted through a few websites, it seems that the military info put out is strongly biased toward the idea that Depleted uranium is harmless, and they tend to word their arguments in such a way to avoid mentioning that Depleted Uranium is actually still pure uranium. I would strongly suspect that clifford has been influenced by that line of thinking. Especially considering the idea that Depleted uranium is lead, can be easily created by simply sending out a half educated lackey to try and explain nuclear physics, which is what I think happened to clifford. In any case I found a good site, that seems fairly unbiased.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium
http://www.epa.gov/radiation/radionuclides/uranium.htm

The attentive will note there is some plagiarism of the epa site.

@avalon, was that arrogant enough for you? I tried to be extra arrogant. Besides, if I add up all the years I've been in school, since I started kindergarten, I've been in school for 26 years and counting, so I'm a little entitled.

Simcountry Introduction