| Monday, June 16, 2008 - 02:29 pm |
We acknowledge the fact that some players cannot connect to the chat room.
For most players however, the chat room is working fine.
We expect the chat room connection problem is related to installed firewall
software or security settings on the PC.
To investigate the problem we would like to know from players with connection
1. Are you never able to connect or sometimes?
2. Which version of windows are you running? (vista, XP, ...) or are you using
a different operating system?
3. Which browser (and version) are you using? IE 7, Firefox 2.0, .... ?
4. How is the Security Level settings in the browser for the Internet?
Is it 'medium, medium-high, or high?
Does it help to add 'simcountry.com' to the list of 'Trusted Sites'?
5. Are you running other security or firewall software?
Which? Does it help to temporarily disable the software?