| Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 04:11 pm |
I have read every single contribution to the wish list thread and also received many of the requests by mail from Jonni. I promise to take these suggestions and ideas very seriously and implement many of them as fast as possible. I also read some we cannot implement or do not agree they are needed and most of these were already addressed by others in the discussion.
Some changes may take long to implement. There are some war suggestions that if implemented, may require a rewrite of the war engine and we are currently unable to do it. I hope that some fixes we can introduce will help.
Will have already implemented some of the ideas:
- Contract pricing is relaxed. You can contract at 50% difference from market price, up from 10 It was never higher than 50% anywhere in the game before.
- Attack frequencies have been increased. Light tanks and light artillery firing frequency is increased.
- Range of RDU is increased
- Navy carriers and fleet command are delivered faster. We will look into more frequent repainting of the maps.
These changes will be in the game on Monday Dec. 13.
Changes that will be implemented in the coming week
- Game news link on the account page and left frame
- Current product price on corporation page and on the strategy page
- Increased cash transfer from country to corporations
- Number of wounded on the hospital conversion page
- Faster increase in bid price for corporations
- Newspaper message on weak defense for peaceful countries will be removed
- The game messages icon will be more visible
High priority items
- Increase product pricing range and implement consequences of shortages.
- Sink the last carrier
- Reduce the score advantage of common markets
- Try to find a solution for the navy movements
- Private corporation incentives
- Enterprise scores
- Misuse of enterprises as weapon depots.
- More documentation and many more hints on game pages.
Many other requests are filed for implementation and will be planned in more details in the coming days. Once we know when implementation can take place, I will put the information on the BB.