| Monday, November 08, 2004 - 08:33 am |
To raise Market Value...
1) Lower Taxes.
2) Upgrade the Efficiency/Quality.
3) Put money into the corp.
To hurt said CEO because he has done it repeatedly even though you have asked him nicely not too or you just dont like CEOs bidding on your corps without asking...
1) Buy billions of units of supplies on immediate each month. Get the debt up to about 1T or so, it will close the month they get if you time it right. Then they are out the bid price and have 1T or more in loans.
2) Have said corp create local market contracts for corps/country. Have the contracts set to -50% market price. Also create side contracts (99 month kind) for like 10T units to several of your corps at -5% market. It will literally cost a fortune to cancel those contracts.
3) Yourself and Fedmates/Friends can target and go to war with countries said CEO has corps in. Ask the current presidents to nicely remove defenses from his corps. Most presidents do not like CEOs and would let you.
4) Yourself and Fedmates/Friends can go to war with the CEO's country if he has one. CEO name and President name are the same.
5) Use your own CEO to bid on his CEO corps, having others join in will make it quicker. You can also bid on his countries corps if he has one.
That is all I think there is too do, but I'm tired and about to go to sleep. Others might have more to add. They should make it an option to not let CEOs bid on a countries corps in my opinion, much like building/moving a corp into your country. Many people use CEOs to weaken players or just piss them off.