| Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 07:20 am |
1) Overall, how satisfied are you with the service you received?
2) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the countries that you rule over?
No opinion. It was fun to capture large stockpiles. Maybe 3.
3) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the CEO's that you rule over?
4) Overall, how happy are you with the fact that you can no longer put $75,000 into your corporations?
Mostly don't care. Slightly annoying with strategic corps. 3?
5) Overall, how happy are you that there is a price cap put on the high quality products that you sell that keeps you from selling them at the precentage that you request even when you sell them in contracts?
9/DK, It is very annoying that the numbers are not published. In that respect 1.
6) Overall how happy are you that your profits have gone down way more than your cost have gone down?
7) Overall how happy are you that the GM is trying to force you to buy gold coins instead of keeping large piles of simcountry cash laying around.
8) Overall how happy are you that the GM is devaluing your assets?
This is a loaded question. The value of my assets relative to other players may have improved. Things that exist only in cyberspace do not have real value. The cost of playing the game has not changed.