| Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 12:28 pm |
1) Overall, how satisfied are you with the service you received?
3, I think W3C want to make the game better, but they do not listen to to customer base on what WE want, after all we are the ones who pay to play.
2) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the countries that you rule over?
3) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the CEO's that you rule over?
4) Overall, how happy are you with the fact that you can no longer put $75,000 into your corporations?
3 (altough i appreciate the lowering of IPO threshold, but if you have a lot of cash you need to get rid of to avoid FS you should be able to put it in your corps, seeing as loaning it out can take time)
5) Overall, how happy are you that there is a price cap put on the high quality products that you sell that keeps you from selling them at the precentage that you request even when you sell them in contracts?
1 ( i can understand the change, but think it's nonsensical!)
6) Overall how happy are you that your profits have gone down way more than your cost have gone down?
-10, can i do that?! over tha past few weeks i have seen my profit margins reduced by a very substantial amount!
7) Overall how happy are you that the GM is trying to force you to buy gold coins instead of keeping large piles of simcountry cash laying around.
2, if i want GC's i buy them, dont need anyone trying to push me to do so. Also i dont see how it actually makes any difference to the gm's if i have GC's or SC$?!
8) Overall how happy are you that the GM is devaluing your assets?
Thanks Nute, nice work, hope they listen, or at least read this!