| Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 03:01 am |
1) Overall, how satisfied are you with the service you received?
3 (though they try, their solutions often fall short of the mark.)
2) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the countries that you rule over?
3 (Not very happy with this only because of absurd cost of running a war. With the decrease in cash on hand, the likelihood of running into debt remains very good.)
3) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the CEO's that you rule over?
1 (CEO's exist for only one thing, MONEY. Just take a look at the sicko's on Wall Street.)
4) Overall, how happy are you with the fact that you can no longer put $75,000 into your corporations?
5 (Really doesn't seem to have much of an impact on my corps. I used to keep them at $65000 so being short $15000 isn't that much of a big deal.)
5) Overall, how happy are you that there is a price cap put on the high quality products that you sell that keeps you from selling them at the precentage that you request even when you sell them in contracts?
1 (What's the point of having high quality products if you can't get paid the proper price?)
6) Overall how happy are you that your profits have gone down way more than your cost have gone down?
1 (My countries used to turn a very nice profit, now, crap. One of them rarely turns a profit and it's not even a war satellite.)
7) Overall how happy are you that the GM is trying to force you to buy gold coins instead of keeping large piles of simcountry cash laying around.
4 (Not really a big deal. Just wish they had that feature to convert X amounts of cash directly into GC instead of forcing me onto the market.)
8) Overall how happy are you that the GM is devaluing your assets?
1 (Not happy one bit. If the devaluing reduced costs across the board, INCLUDING those stupid Financial Services and General Cost of Government, then my score would be a 5 or 6.)
It'd be nice if W3C recognized and commented on this survey but I don't think that will happen.