| Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 02:20 am |
1) Overall, how satisfied are you with the serviceyou received?
6 (Its a time sink, and I do get substantial enjoyment. Though a couple months ago this was a 9. This would have been much lower except that W3C actually is starting to fix some problems)
2) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the countries that you rule over?
5 (this one doesn't affect me much, I understand the logic)
3) Overall, how happy are you with the GM's desire to reduce cash in the CEO's that you rule over?
5 (same as above)
4) Overall, how happy are you with the fact that you can no longer put $75,000 into your corporations?
5 (another one of those, doesn't really affect me, they fixed the IPO problem with Assets so this isn't a factor anymore to me)
5) Overall, how happy are you that there is a price cap put on the high quality products that you sell that keeps you from selling them at the precentage that you request even when you sell them in contracts?
1 (this one is BS and outright robbery and W3C continues to repeatedly lie and spin this to their liking. If Nute's Survey had a negative, this one would receive -1)
6) Overall how happy are you that your profits have gone down way more than your cost have gone down?
1 (If you fix #5, my profits would be roughly similar and this wouldn't be a factor)
7) Overall how happy are you that the GM is trying to force you to buy gold coins instead of keeping large piles of simcountry cash laying around.
3 (a nuisance, but not a game-changer)
8) Overall how happy are you that the GM is devaluing your assets?
2 (Would be much better just to lop a 0 off everything. Assets need to be revalued in terms of nominal value to reflect lower numbers)
Nute, thanks for the survey.