|Previous document:||Why not upgrade all my corporations all the time?|
|Next document:||Corporation Product Embargo|
|More documents:||How to Play Simcountry|
THe purpose of the proposal is to make this austere body a viable force for peace:
1. Decrease the time required for a proposal to be accepted or rejected to one game year for the security council and a similar time for the general membership to vote.
2. Resolution passed should apply to all countries in the empire the country resides.
3. A new resolution should be added banning empire from trading gold coins for boosters or trading gold coins for game money and also stopping loans from the world bank to the empire.
4. A new resolution proposal to boycott a country at different levels, and this boycott would apply to the empire of the country against which the proposal is against.
5. Violators fo a security council resolution would automatically have a level one boycott on the first violation and a level two boycott on the second violation and ultimately a level 3 boycott on the third violation.
I realize the acceptance of this change could have drastic affects on the player involved in the proposal. This change would give players a very strong reason not to ignore the security council and would increase player participation in the affairs of the Security Council. The acceptance of this change would exponentially increase the power of the security council and improve participation.
President, Map Dominion III
Chief Advisor, Allied Forces Federation.
28 gamers voted for the proposal.
24 gamers voted against the proposal.
The proposal has been ACCEPTED.
There are many points voted as one. We will take it into account when we improve the security council functionality.