|Previous document:||January 24, 2008|
|Next document:||Civil Unrest and Rebels|
|More documents:||How to Play Simcountry|
There should be taken care of lots of annoying mini-management things. I have to do a lot of math myself every game month which is annoying.
- if a corp has too few supplies it should automatically buy supplies from its country / enterprise stock (if there are any)
- exchange of workers in an empire (internal) to increase efficiency in a empire should be automated
- you should be able get a automated message each game month with a total-overview report, like the ticker but then with more info
- you should be able to set the index of roads/railroad/water treatment and based on that, roads/railroads/water treatm. fac. should be built automatically
- you should be advised about the qty of schools/high schools/universities which should be built to get the index efficient.
etc. etc. To calculate how high the index of schools are and get the index of high schools at the same level every day is quite irritating
44 gamers voted for the proposal.
17 gamers voted against the proposal.
The proposal has been ACCEPTED.
We are planning an easy version of the game that will automatically play your country.