|Previous document:||Target proximity and the effectiveness of the air force Existing Feature|
|Next document:||Cash in Private Corporations|
|More documents:||How to Play Simcountry|
- The range of stealth bombers
The range is increased from 10.000 to 15.000 miles. This will enable stealth fighters cover a much larger area of the world. (More than twice bigger).
- The range of conventional missiles
The range of conventional missiles is 20.000 miles. Conventional missiles have a more significant role in the armies than they had before and will have an additional, auto response capability added to them in the coming weeks.
The range of conventional missiles will however be reduced from 20.000 miles to 15.000 miles. This will match the new range of stealth bombers and will prevent the unlimited operation of such missiles with their increased capabilities.
The auto response capabilities and the reduced range will be implemented in September.
- Earlier Changes
-The max stock levels of corporations is increased from 60 to 120 months. This will also resolve the supply problem with some of the new types of corporations where only tiny quantities of certain products are being used. The increase is now possible because of the decline of product pricing and the reduced need for cash in corporations.
Presidents can now purchase shares in all the public corporations that are located in their countries even if they do not own any shares yet. - Some operations on the big maps have been improved and made much faster. More optimizations will follow.
- More changes that are expected soon:
- Manual orders will be added to the transaction logs. It will make it easier to follow what has taken place and how orders have been executed.
- Air lifting and the moving of units will be simplified when multiple units are involved.
- Corporations will be allowed to convert into a different type within their industry group if the game level requirements are met. They will keep their quality and efficiency levels. The conversion will be instant.
- Upgrading ammunition that is stored in military bases and outside the units.
- Minimum stock levels settings and auto ordering for both countries and their corporations including CEO owned corporations.
- Improvement of the navy.
- More improvements and the addition of voted features are also expected.